Bring this or any training to your organisation
Full-scale programme development
Delivered when, where, and how you want it
Blended learning models
Expert team coaching
Implementing SharePoint Records Management Training
- Duration: 1 day
- Labs: Yes
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
In this SharePoint Records Management training course, you will learn to implement a records management strategy that meets your organisational needs. Please note, this course utilises legacy technology specifically applicable for customers with on-premise SharePoint 2016 or earlier versions. It is important to highlight that this training is not supported in the cloud via Microsoft 365. You will gain the skills to evaluate corporate records management best practices, and create a central records repository by designing SharePoint sites and metadata to manage records and migrate content to SharePoint sites.
Implementing SharePoint Records Management Training Delivery Methods
- Train your whole team by bringing this course to your facility
Implementing SharePoint Records Management Training Course Information
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Transform your records needs to SharePoint.
- Build and customise a SharePoint records center.
- Implement content types to manage record metadata.
- Automate organising records with the content organiser.
No formal prerequisites are required to attend this course.
SharePoint Records Management Course Outline
- Creating and customising a SharePoint record center
- Planning and designing metadata requirements for records
- Implementing content types to standardise record metadata
- Customising SharePoint sites to meet workflow requirements
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Record management in SharePoint allows users to create a central record repository by designing SharePoint sites and metadata to keep track of records and migrate content to SharePoint sites.
Learning Tree provides Private Team Training that can save time and travel costs by training your entire team at once, at a convenient location of your choice. We handle all the details including instructor travel, tailored content, comprehensive course materials, shipping and equipment setup and teardown.