- Använd denna eller någon annan utbildning i ditt företag
- Fullskalig programutveckling
- Levereras när, var och hur du vill
- Blandade utbildningsmodellerSkräddarsytt innehåll
- Coaching av ett expertteam
Implementing SharePoint Records Management Training
- Duration: 1 day
- Labs: Yes
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
In this SharePoint Records Management training course, you will learn to implement a records management strategy that meets your organisational needs. You will gain the skills to evaluate corporate records management best practises, and create a central records repository by designing SharePoint sites and metadata to manage records and migrate content to SharePoint sites.
No formal prerequisites are required to attend this course.
Implementing SharePoint Records Management Training Delivery Methods
- Train your whole team by bringing this course to your facility
- After-course instructor coaching
Implementing SharePoint Records Management Training Course BenefitsTransform your records needs to SharePointBuild and customise a SharePoint records centreImplement content types to manage record metadataAutomate organising records with the content organiser
SharePoint Records Management Course Outline
- Creating and customising a SharePoint record centre
- Planning and designing metadata requirements for records
- Implementing content types to standardise record metadata
- Customising SharePoint sites to meet workflow requirements
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Record management in SharePoint allows users to create a central record repository by designing SharePoint sites and metadata to keep track of records and migrate content to SharePoint sites.
Learning Tree provides Private Team Training that can save time and travel costs by training your entire team at once, at a convenient location of your choice. We handle all the details including instructor travel, tailored content, comprehensive course materials, shipping and equipment setup and teardown.