- CEH certification is highly desired to achieve an expert role in IT security, with an average salary of 1 Million kr per year (Ziprecruiter.com)
- Join an elite community of 200,000 EC-Council certified security professionals globally that have influenced the cyber security mindset of countless organisations worldwide
- 72% of IT professionals are required to earn and maintain certifications by their organisation
EC-Council Certifications provide the most comprehensive ethical hacking programme worldwide to help your organisation:
- Understand the thought process of cybercriminals to create a proactive posture.
- Increase customer trust as having CEH certified staff helps protect your computer and network systems and customer data.
- Immediately enjoy the benefits of closing the cybersecurity skills gap by filling open positions and lightening workloads for existing cybersecurity staff.
Learning Tree EC-Council Certification Programme Features
EC-Council Certification Training Courses
EC-Council Certification FAQs
The CEH (ANSI) programme requires the candidate to have two years of work experience in the Information Security domain and should be able to provide proof of the same as validated through the application process unless the candidate attends official training.
The Certified Chief Information Security Officer programme is the first of its kind certification that recognises an individual’s accumulated skills in developing and executing an information security management strategy in alignment with organisational goals
To keep current, you are required to earn 120 EC-Council Continuing Education (ECE) credits within a 3-year period.