Recognised for Generations of Training Innovation
Learning Tree has been at the forefront of innovative skills training and development for over 40 years. Although our success has been achieved through the hard work of people, we understand that excellence begins not with an award, but with product execution and delivery.
As one of the world's leading IT training and workforce optimization companies, we have helped more than 2.5 million professionals improve workplace performance through tailor-made business solutions and an award-winning training platform.
Learning Tree is proud to be acknowledged by the most recognised and influential training organizations, project management institutes, IT associations and learning platforms around the world.
Top 20 IT Training Company
For the 12th consecutive year, Learning Tree has been named a Training Industry Top 20 IT Training Company in 2021. We are delighted to be part of an elite group of learning and skills training providers.
Awards & Acknowledgements
- 1st Premier Global Partner Award
- 2019 Growth Partner of the Year Award
- Preferred Training Partner & CPE Submitter Award
- 2018 Growth Partner of the Year Award
(ISC)² is an international non-profit membership association for information security leaders. With more than 160,000 certified members, they are committed to helping security information professionals learn, grow, and thrive.
CertNexus Authorised Training Partner 2021
- CertNexus Global ATP of the Year Award
CertNexus is a vendor-neutral certification body, providing emerging technology certifications and micro-credentials for business, data, developer, IT, and security professionals. They work with industry experts to ensure that the integrity and quality of exams follow a rigorous development process.
- IDC Marketscape 2021 Report Leader in IT Training
IDC offers global, regional and local expertise in technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries. IDC helps IT professionals, business leaders and the investment community to make fact-based technology decisions and achieve their key business objectives.
- CompTIA Global Platinum Partner Award
- 2019 CompTIA EMEA Rising Star Award
The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is a leading voice and advocate for global information technology and technology professionals who design, implement, manage and protect the technology that powers the world economy.
Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Official Authorised Training Provider
Project Management Institute (PMI) is the world's leading professional association for a growing community of millions of project professionals worldwide. PMI prepares organizations and individuals to work in an ever-changing world through global advocacy, networking, research and education.
International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council)
- 2019 Circle of Excellence Award in the Enterprise Category
- 2018 Circle of Excellence Award in the Enterprise Category
- 2017 Circle of Excellence Award in the Enterprise Category
- 2016 Circle of Excellence Award in the Enterprise Category for Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification Exam Preparation Training
- 2015 Circle of Excellence Award in the Enterprise Category for Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification Exam Preparation Training
EC-Council is the world’s largest cyber security technical certification body. They operate in 145 countries and developed the world-famous Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (C|HFI), Certified Security Analyst (ECSA), programmes, among others.
ISACA Accredited Elite Partner
- 2019 Elite Training Partner
- ISACA #1 Accredited Training Provider in North America for 2017 Award
ISACA has served our professional community for more than 50 years. Today, ISACA serves 150,000 professionals in 188 countries, who span several roles in assurance, governance, risk and information security.
Institute for Excellence in Sales
- 2018 Excellence in Customer Partnering / Strategic Alliances Award Winner
- 2016 IES Member of the Year — Learning Tree Sales Vice President, Brian Green
- 2013 Excellence in Customer Partnering Award Winner
- 2011 Excellence in Sales & Business Development Award Winner
The Institute for Excellence in Sales (IES) was created to help sales leaders attract, retain, motivate and elevate top-tier sales talent. They serve as a center of best practices, insights, advisory services, thought leadership, and recognition that enable organizations to achieve high performance in Sales.
Gold Learning Microsoft Partner Gold Data Platform
- Microsoft Gold Learning Partner in Data Platforms
The Microsoft Global Training Partner (GTP) programme connects Training Partners to thousands of education leaders, educators, and faculty throughout the world – helping them to best leverage technology for teaching and learning, no matter where they are.