- Strong earning potential with the average Project Manager salary over 734 000 kr + (Ziprecruiter.com)
- Strong career demand with over 760,000 Project Management job openings on LinkedIn
- Learn an in-demand and transferable skillset by learning to deliver projects on time and within budget
Drive consistent project management best practices organisation-wide and experience:
- Faster, cost-effective, and lower-risk projects
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Boosted communication, transparency, and collaboration across the enterprise
Learning Tree PMI Certification Programme Features
PMI Certification Training Courses
The PMI Certification Paths
Authorised training aligned with the PMI certification scheme
PMI Certification FAQs
PMI may be better known and through the PMBOK offers methods, tools and knowledge learning areas that help managers enhance project success. Whereas PRINCE2 is a project management methodology, and is more process-based, focused on the nuts and bolts of a project for streamlined success. PMI certifications show employers that you have the practical knowledge, insights, and professional expertise to meet increasingly complex project demands.
The Project Management Institute (PMI) is one of the world's leading professional associations for a growing global community of millions of project professionals and changemakers.
Through global advocacy, networking, collaboration, research, and education, PMI prepares organisations and individuals at every stage of their career journey to adopt the best practices of project management.