- Join an elite worldwide professional organisation with 50,000+ members
- Increase your earning potential, with an average Business Analyst salary of 793 000 kr per year (Glassdoor)
- Demand for business analysts continues to grow at 14%, as the need for more agile business practices increases (Fortune.com)
- Aligned with the leading industry skills framework
- Certified Business Analysts will make your digital transformation go more smoothly and drive aligned insightful decision-making across business operations
Learning Tree BCS Certification Programme Features
BCS Certification Paths
Authorised training aligned with the BCS International Business Analysis Diploma
The BCS offers this internationally recognised certification to enable you to take your skills around the world. The four modules required to apply for this are represented below.
The International Diploma requires a 50-minute oral examination with two examiners. The questions will require you to apply your business analysis knowledge and understanding of scenarios described by the oral examiners. For additional information, visit the BCS website ›
BCS Certification Training Courses
BCS Certification FAQs
- Access to career development tools to develop practical and soft skills.
- Opportunities to influence policy and be involved in wider community.
- Demonstrate their commitment to high ethical working standards.
- Clearer career pathways and more options for progression.
You'll find that BCS qualifications are delivered and recognised in more than 200 countries around the world so you really can go further when you're BCS certified.
Contact Learning Tree