- Strong earning potential with the average Project Manager salary over £56,000 (Indeed)
- Career advancement with over 760,000 project management job openings on LinkedIn
- Learn an in-demand and transferable skillset using the Praxis framework to develop and maintain an effective project delivery infrastructure in a decreased timescale
- Drive consistent success by applying a common management framework for projects, programmes, and portfolios
- Optimise business initiatives by tailoring the Praxis Framework to the needs of your organisation, including leveraging the free capability maturity assessment tool
Improve customer satisfaction by delivering faster, more cost effective, and lower-risk projects
Learning Tree Praxis Certification Program Features
The Praxis Certification Paths
Authorised training aligned with the Praxis certification scheme
Equips you with an understanding of project and programme functions – in addition to the processes and documentation used to manage lifecycle phases. Foundation enables you to work effectively as part of any project or programme management team. It is a pre-requisite for the Practitioner qualification.
Builds on the understanding developed at Foundation level, providing you with the knowledge to apply and tailor Praxis to your organisation’s projects or programmes.
This [insert title] course (course 1122) prepares you for both the foundation and practitioners exams and exam vouchers are included.
An alternative route to becoming a Praxis Framework Practitioner - without the need to be Praxis Framework Foundation certified. The course concludes with the Practitioner exam; so by successfully completing the course, you will become Praxis Framework Practitioner certified.
You will need to hold one of these certificates as a prerequisite:
- PRINCE2® Foundation or Practitioner Certificate
- MSP® Foundation, Practitioner or Advanced Practitioner Certificate
- APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ) Certificate
- APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ) Certificate
- PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner Certificate
- PM4SD™ Foundation or Practitioner Certificate
- To gain the Praxis certification, you need to enrol in an accredited certification course and prepare to take the associated exam after the course event.
- The Praxis certification is provided at three levels — Foundation, Practitioner, and Professional.
- The Bridging programme is available to those certified in other frameworks such as PRINCE2 or MSP.
Praxis Certification FAQs
The Praxis certification is designed for all current and aspiring project and program managers.
Praxis combines and builds on existing best practices of project and program management frameworks.
You can benefit from the certification if you wish to complete your first formal project management training and gain the knowledge needed to be a modern-day project or program manager.
The Praxis framework can help you achieve greater efficiency in the adoption and implementation of project management best practices.
This includes reducing training and operating costs, decreasing the time needed to develop products, and maintaining an effective project delivery infrastructure.
- Praxis is an entirely free framework, available on the internet under a Creative Commons license.
- Praxis is an integrated framework that encompasses knowledge, method, competency, and capability, maturity models. It uses a common taxonomy and terminology across all elements, which allows for easy cross-referencing between the framework guides.
- Praxis can be easily tailored. Your organisation can insert their own process model, templates and content into the framework.
- Praxis is the only best practice guide that meets all the requirements of the UK Government’s Project Delivery Standard.
- Praxis is community-driven. You can suggest improvements or extensions to any page, and these will be considered for inclusion.
- Praxis is supported by free resources, including an encyclopedia of tools and techniques, templates, articles, a 360° capability maturity assessment tool, a glossary of project management terminology, and more.