Join an Industry Leader. Meet Great People. Do Extraordinary Work. Make an Impact.
Customer First. Innovation. Diversity. Performance. Teamwork. A career at Learning Tree is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to work with a great team in an exciting and collaborative environment, while helping others grow their careers.
Our team is smart, passionate and diverse, bringing a world of experience. As we are entering an exciting new phase of growth, we’re looking for talented individuals to help us lead the way. Are you one of them?
Learning Tree International is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity and all candidates are considered without regard to gender, age, transgender identity, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, religion and disability.
If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process because of a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08-506 668 00 describing the nature of your request.
Benefits of Working at Learning Tree
Here’s how we show our appreciation for our team.
Learning Tree understands the importance of maintaining a work, life balance. To encourage staff to have a solid foundation for personal and professional life, we offer the following to our staff.
Hybrid Work Model – We have committed to a long-term hybrid work model for our full-time staff. In the majority of our positions, our staff work a mix of remote days with days in the office to collaborate with colleagues. Some essential positions require full work in the office, but this is outlined in the job posting and reviewed during the interview process.
Diversity and Inclusion – Learning Tree sponsors a Diversity and Inclusion Council in which all staff are invited to participate. The Council has impact within the organisation and empowered for change.
Office Attire – Learning Tree’s office attire is casual dress except when meeting with customers or when working from customer facing locations.
Employee Recognition – All Learning Tree staff are eligible for peer to peer and manager recognition through our High Five Programme. The High Programme centers around the company’s core values: Customer First, Performance Matters, Diversity and Inclusion, Teamwork and Innovation. In addition, all staff are recognised for milestone anniversaries at each 5-year mark.
It is important to us that all of our employees grow professionally and continually improve their job skills. We will work with you to develop your professional growth plan.
As a Learning Tree employee, you may be eligible for:
- Free Learning Tree courses for you or your qualified family member
- Other job-related professional development offerings
- We will reimburse you for a maximum of 240 SEK per month if you are learning a new skill, such as piano lessons, photography classes or a new language.
Learning Tree understands the importance of encouraging staff to life a healthy lifestyle. To promote wellness, we offer the following benefits.
Wellness Initiatives – The company provides a comprehensive wellness programme that includes wellness activities, company challenges and educational materials.
Employee Assistance Programme – Provides free, confidential assistance for various personal issues to include financial, childcare, eldercare and even getting healthy. The programme also legal assistance to employees and family members.
How Do I Apply for an Open Position?
Submit your resume and build your talent profile. You will receive an email confirmation of your application.
- The first step is a virtual interview with a recruiter and/ or hiring managers to talk through your experience and how it is relevant to the post you have applied for, and to answer any questions you may have about Learning Tree.
- If selected for the next round of interviews, the recruiter will set up virtual interviews for you and the interview team which typically consists of the management team for the position. The interview process may also include some job specific online testing or other job related task at interview.
- If you are selected for a position, we will reach out to your prior to contacting your references. All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of pre-employment screening requirements and proof of your eligibility to work in Sweden.
How to Find Us
Talk to our Human Resources Department