- ISACA is a globally recognised entity and the certifications it offers are accepted worldwide by employers
- IT professionals who have earned ISACA certificates generally earn salaries of $100K+ per year (Indeed)
- 63% of organisations see a greater need for legal/compliance professionals
- Employees with ISACA certifications ensure that your organisation is guided by professionals who implement up-to-date solutions
- Showcases the IT Governance standard of your organisation
- ISACA certified employees are ones you can trust with handling the sensitive technical needs of your business enterprise
Learning Tree ISACA Certification Programme Features
ISACA Certification Training Courses
How to Get ISACA Certified
Authorised training aligned with the ISACA guidelines
ISACA Certification FAQs
You can earn CPEs through ISACA by attending webinars, conferences, or training events, or even volunteering and mentoring.
With this accreditation, ISACA anticipates that significant opportunities for CISAs, CRISCs, CISMs and CGEITs will continue to present themselves around the world.
ISACA certification exams consist of 150 multiple choice questions that cover the respective job practice areas, created from the most recent job practice analysis. Candidates have up to 4 hours (240 minutes) to complete the exam.
ISACA offers multiple professional certifications, including the CISA, CRISC, CISM, CGEIT, and CDPSE. Each of these certifications lends credibility to information systems practitioners.