- Lean Six Sigma certified individuals earn an average salary of 1 145 000 kr per year (Indeed)
- Learn an in-demand transferable skillset that employers value: Complex problem solving, analytical and critical thinking, and leadership/social influence
- Improved customer focus
- Value Stream Mapping to enhance organisational efficiency
- Stronger communication and collaboration
- Increase organiaational agility to improve speed to market and project completion
Learning Tree Lean Six Sigma Programme Features
Lean Six Sigma Certification FAQs
Lean Six Sigma certification courses are designed and delivered by industry experts in cooperation with Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth
For each workshop you will be issued a certificate by the Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth after successful completion of exam.
The DMAIC methodology involves five steps: Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, and Control. This method is used to improve the current capabilities of an existing process. This is by far the most commonly used methodology of improvement teams.
The DMAIC method is very robust. Many organisations have used it successfully to produce dramatic improvements. It provides a framework for guiding a Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) initiative It provides a common language for completing stages and tollgates It prevents skipping critical steps in the CQI process It enables you to improve the way in which you perform CQI
Get certified — not just a certificate Certification comes with knowledge testing. A certificate indicated programme completion, but does not certify knowledge or skills gained. The Dartmouth Thayer School of Engineering programme provides bona fide certification — not just a certificate.