This course will provide you with a broad introduction to the customer engagement capabilities of Dynamics 365. You will become familiar with the concept of customer engagement, as well as each of the customer engagement apps, including Dynamics 365 Marketing, Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Dynamics 365 Field Service, and the customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities of Dynamics 365 Project Operations. This course will include lectures as well as hands-on labs.
Customer Engagement Apps Training (CRM) (MB-910) Delivery Methods
Customer Engagement Apps Training (CRM) (MB-910) Course Benefits
Describe the capabilities and functionality of Dynamics 365 MarketingDescribe the capabilities and functionality of Dynamics 365 SalesDescribe the capabilities and functionality of Dynamics 365 Customer ServiceDescribe the capabilities and functionality of Dynamics 365 Field ServiceDescribe the capabilities and functionality of Dynamics 365 Project Operations (CRM)
Continue learning and face new challenges with after-course one-on-one instructor coaching
Customer Engagement Apps Training (CRM) (MB-910) Training Outline
Learners should have a fundamental understanding of customer engagement principles and business operations. An understanding of cloud computing is helpful but isn't necessary.
Who should attend this course?
People in different roles and at various stages in their careers can benefit from this fundamentals course. This includes IT professionals, business stakeholders, and others who want to be exposed to the customer engagement capabilities of Dynamics 365, students, recent graduates, and people changing careers who want to leverage Dynamics 365 to move to the next level.
This course prepares you for exam MB-910: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM).
This module serves as an introduction to the shared features for customer engagement apps. Learners are introduced to Microsoft Dataverse, and how data is made accessible and managed in the customer engagement apps, from shared entities to searching and filtering data and, finally, available reporting and integration options.
- Describe the different Dynamics 365 customer engagement applications
- Describe Microsoft Dataverse and how it is used
- Describe how to search and filter data
- Describe the process for working with customers and activities
- Describe available reporting options
- Describe available integration options
Lab : Validate lab environment and work with the customer engagement apps
Lab : Manage Customers and Activities
This module introduces learners to the core capabilities of Dynamics 365 Marketing. In the first lesson, you will learn about the core product capabilities to support key marketing tasks, from email marketing to segments and customer journeys. The next lesson covers event management, as well as Dynamics 365 Customer Voice for customer surveys and Dynamics 365 Customer Insights for AI-based analytics.
- Describe the use cases for Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Describe segments and how they are used
- Describe customer journeys
- Describe how to generate and qualify leads
- Describe event management
- Describe how to capture customer feedback with Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
- Describe how to use Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
Lab : Create a Customer Journey
Lab : Create a Segment
This module provides an introduction to Dynamics 365 Sales, focusing on managing leads, lead qualification, opportunities, and sales orders as part of the standard sales lifecycle. Then we shift our attention to sales forecasting and the use of LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Dynamics 365 Sales Insights for improved relationship selling.
- Describe the typical sales lifecycle
- Describe the process for creating and managing leads, opportunities, and quotes
- Describe the use of business process flows in Dynamics 365 Sales
- Describe sales forecasting
- Describe additional sales apps such as Sales Insights and Sales Navigator
Lab : Create and manage a Lead
Lab : Create and manage an Opportunity
This module provides an introduction to Dynamics 365 Customer Service. We begin with the standard case management business processes and how Customer Service addresses those. Then we examine the product capabilities, including business process flows, entitlements and SLAs, and knowledge management. Finally, we cover Omnichannel for Customer Service and historical analytics.
- Describe use cases for Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Describe the case lifecycle
- Describe queues, entitlements, and SLAs
- Describe Knowledge Management options
- Describe Omnichannel for Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Describe Customer Service Historical Analytic reports
Lab : Create and manage Cases
Lab : Create and publish a Knowledge Base article
This module provides an introduction to Dynamics 365 Field Service. We begin with a discussion of the work order lifecycle. Then we examine the product capabilities, including work order generation, inspections, scheduling, asset management, and Connected Field Service.
- Describe Dynamics 365 Field Service use cases
- Describe the field service business process
- Describe the work order lifecycle
- Describe inspections
- Describe the scheduling capabilities of Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Describe asset management
- Describe Connected Field Service
Lab : Create work orders in Dynamics 365 Field Service
Lab : Create an Inspection