- Använd denna eller någon annan utbildning i ditt företag
- Fullskalig programutveckling
- Levereras när, var och hur du vill
- Blandade utbildningsmodeller
- Skräddarsytt innehåll
- Coaching av ett expertteam
NIST Compliance Checklist Training
- Duration: 1 day
- Language: English
- Level: Foundation
Gauge your organization’s cyber security posture and assess your readiness to implement a formal risk assessment and management process. In this NIST Compliance Checklist training course, you learn how to estimate the impact of potential cyber security failures through common risk management frameworks, and gain the skills to apply a comprehensive risk management framework in your organisation.
- Familiarity with your organization's existing cyber security risk management process and organisational cyber security priorities
NIST Compliance Checklist Training Delivery Methods
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- Learning Tree end-of-course exam included
NIST Compliance Checklist Training Course BenefitsAssess your organization's regulatory environmentDistinguish amongst risk management frameworksIdentify and remove barriers to successful risk managementCharacterise system impact with confidentiality and integrity
NIST Compliance Checklist Course Outline
- Estimating the impact of potential cyber security failures
- Selecting a risk management framework
- Implementing an Enterprise IT Registry
- Making authorisation decisions, and more ...
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Learning Tree provides Private Team Training that can save time and travel costs by training your entire team at once, at a convenient location of your choice. We handle all the details including instructor travel, tailored content, comprehensive course materials, shipping and equipment setup and teardown.