This 3-Day EC-Council Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE) .NET course is designed to be a hands-on, comprehensive application security training course that will help software professional create secure applications. It will train software developer on the critical security skills and knowledge required throughout a typical software development life cycle (SDLC). The course focuses on the importance of implementing secure methodologies and practises require in today’s insecure operating environment.
Plus, this course will prep you for the EC-Council CASE .NET exam and help you achieve Certified Application Security Engineer - .NET certification.
This course presents secure programming concepts that apply to many different types of software development projects. Although this course focuses on .NET, you don’t need to have experience in this language to benefit from this course. However, you should have some programming experience, whether it be developing desktop, mobile, web, or cloud applications.
- 50 Multiple Choice questions
- Passing Score 70%
This course is designed for software developers, testers, and architects who design and develop software in various programming languages and platforms, including desktop, web, cloud, and mobile, and who want to improve their ability to deliver software that is of high quality, particularly regarding security and privacy.
EC-Council Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE) .NET Delivery Methods
- After course instructor coaching
- Exam Voucher Included in Purchase
EC-Council Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE) .NET Course Benefits
Understand application security, threats, and attacksGather secure requirementsValidate input using secure coding practisesImplement code practises for secure session managementTest static and dynamic application securityDesign and architect secure applications
EC-Council CASE .NET Training Outline
- Understanding Application Security, Threats, and Attacks
- Security Requirements Gathering
- Secure Application Design and Architecture
- Secure Coding Practises for Input Validation
- Secure Coding Practises for Authentication and Authorisation
- Secure Coding Practises for Cryptography
- Secure Coding Practises for Session Management
- Secure Coding Practises for Error Handling
- Static and Dynamic Application Security Testing (SAST & DAST)
- Secure Deployment and Maintenance