- Använd denna eller någon annan utbildning i ditt företag
- Fullskalig programutveckling
- Levereras när, var och hur du vill
- Blandade utbildningsmodellerSkräddarsytt innehåll
- Coaching av ett expertteam
Earned Value Management (EVM) Training
- Duration: 1 day
- Language: English
- Level: Advanced
Earned Value Management (EVM) is an effective management practise for measuring how well a project is performing or progressing. In this EVM training course, you learn how to establish a Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB) to analyse, report, and apply actuals, as well as analyse magnitude, location, and root-causes with Earned Value Analysis (EVA) to determine how risks are identified and managed.
- General background in project management
- Experience working with or analysing Earned Value
Earned Value Management (EVM) Training Delivery Methods
- Train your whole team by bringing this course to your facility
- After-course instructor coaching
Earned Value Management (EVM) Training Course BenefitsRelate Earned Value Management (EVM) to project managementEstablish a Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB)Apply actuals for EVM performance measurementsCo-relate EVM and risk management
EVM Course Outline
- Establishing a Project Baseline
- Identifying Cost Accounts
- Analysing EVM metrics (CV, SV, CPI, SPI, TCPI, EAC, VAC)
- Reporting project progress
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.