- Använd denna eller någon annan utbildning i ditt företag
- Fullskalig programutveckling
- Levereras när, var och hur du vill
- Blandade utbildningsmodellerSkräddarsytt innehåll
- Coaching av ett expertteam
IIBA® CBAP® Training and Certification — Case Studies
- Duration: 1 day
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
This Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) exam prep training and certification course is the follow on to our 1-day IIBA CCBA Certification course and is a 1-day course to further develop test-taking strategies and shortcuts. This CBAP certification course will simulate case-study questions and review answers incorporating the BABOK® Guide version 3 knowledge areas and techniques.
- You should already have studied the BABOK® Guide version 3 and be able to:
- Name the purpose of every knowledge area and task
- Explain how the knowledge areas interact with one another
- Identify the output created by each knowledge area and task
- Demonstrate how the elements within a task contribute to accomplishing that task
- Explain each technique
- If you have doubt about your knowledge, please take Course 3515 to satisfy the above requirement.
- It is highly recommended that both Course 3515 and 3516 are taken first.
- If you are not attending Course 3515, you are expected to already have your own copy of the Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK® Guide version 3). The book is free to IIBA members, and available for purchase from Amazon.
- For continued practise, attendees are given access to an exam prep tool for 90 days
- Whether you intend to apply for the ECBA™, CCBA®, or CBAP®, taking all three portions of training is vital to your success. In Course 3516 attendees practise CBAP® case study styled questions and learn test-taking tips with the guidance of a Subject Matter Expert (SME). In Course 3517 attendees review real BA case studies and answer questions, offering an opportunity to analyse, with a SME, the steps to success in various BA job situations.
- The IIBA® Exam is not offered with this course, as attendees need to complete an application process to qualify with IIBA® to sit the exam.
- The IIBA® requires some professional development training before sitting the exam:
- Level 1 (ECBA™) and Level 2 (CCBA®) require 21 hours (this course qualifies for 7 hours; Course 3515 qualifies for 21 hours, and Course 3516 qualifies for 7 hours)
- Level 3 (CBAP®) requires 35 hours (Courses 3515, 3516, and 3517, together, meet this requirement)
- Take Course 3515 and read the BABOK® Guide thoroughly.
- Take Course 3516 and study the practise questions.
- Take Course 3517 and study the practise questions.
- Sit the CBAP exam.
IIBA® CBAP® Training and Certification — Case Studies Delivery Methods
- Attend online or bring this course to your facility
- After-course instructor coaching
IIBA® CBAP® Training and Certification — Case Studies Course Benefits
Answer case study questions to pass the IIBA® CBAP® exam
Combine BABOK® Guide underlying facts, knowledge areas, and tasks
Develop case study exam test-taking strategies and shortcuts
Decompose complex case study questions to determine answers
CBAP Certification Course Outline
Identifying the goal of the exam and what will be tested
- Testing the application of knowledge in a business scenario
- Employing the skills of application, analysis, and evaluation
Practising case study exam techniques
- Reading with intention
- Analysing relationships
- Identifying solutions
Applying key techniques to BAPM tasks
- Thinking through the BA work required
- Developing ways to monitor progress
- Integrating governance and performance processes
Analysing the work needed to achieve the goals
- Adapting to different development methodologies
- Managing the governance and performance of BA work
Applying key techniques to EC tasks
- Acquiring and interpreting stakeholder input
- Communicating and summarising information
- Collaborating between stakeholders
Assembling information into useable knowledge
- Guiding the communication with stakeholders
- Combining elicitation techniques for best results
Applying key techniques to RLCM tasks
- Proposing ways to manage the requirements process
- Managing beginning-to-end
Applying key techniques to SA tasks
- Determining the reason for organisation change
- Setting the scope of the business analysis effort
- Modelling and comparing the current state to the future state
- Identifying and assessing product risks
Analysing and gaining consensus on the business need
- Creating and synthesizing the business requirements
- Differentiating between business drivers
- Aligning requests for change to the business need
Applying key techniques to RADD tasks
- Choosing a technique and writing requirements
- Applying appropriate modelling techniques
- Comparing written requirements to verification checklists
- Ensuring requirements work together to achieve the goal
Combining techniques to optimise the solution
- Scheduling and leading requirements validation sessions
- Examining how requirements, models, and designs interact
- Illustrating design options and their components
Creating and optimising requirements, designs, and models
- Diagramming and analysing business process flows
- Functionally decomposing functions and features
Ensuring what is created matches stakeholder expectations
- Designing prototypes to solidify needed components
- Reviewing documented requirements and designs
Applying key techniques to SE tasks
- Evaluating the currently deployed solution
- Assessing the value of the proposed solution
- Determining causes of unacceptable solution performance
Comparing requirements to implemented solutions
- Determine if requirements provide value
- Differentiate between limiting factors
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Exam preparation through fact-based questions and case-study questions along with test-taking tips.
The IIBA® requires some professional development training before sitting the exam:
• Level 1 (ECBA™) and Level 2 (CCBA®) require 21 hours (this course qualifies for 7 hours; Course 3515 qualifies for 21 hours, and Course 3516 qualifies for 7 hours)
• Level 3 (CBAP®) requires 35 hours (Courses 3515, 3516, and 3517, together, meet this requirement)
3 separate sessions give you the best opportunity to comprehend, analyse and apply the information throughout the course to prepare you for the exam.
IIBA® CBAP® Exam Preparation — Case Studies will give you 6 PDUs.
Yes! We know your busy work schedule may prevent you from getting to one of our classrooms which is why we offer convenient online training to meet your needs wherever you want, including online training.