- Bring this or any training to your organisation
- Full - scale program development
- Delivered when, where, and how you want it
- Blended learning models
- Tailored content
- Expert team coaching
(PA-231) Firewall: Manage Cyberthreats Training
- Language: English
This instructor-led course teaches strategies in defense against advanced threats. Successful completion of this course enables administrators to better understand the threat landscape. Students will learn the use of Palo Alto Networks® Next-Generation firewalls, including the WildFire™ product.
- Students must complete the Firewall: Install, Configure, and Manage (201) course and have an understanding of network concepts, including routing, switching, and IP addressing. They will also need in-depth knowledge of port-based security and security technologies such as IPX, proxy, and content filtering.
Learning Tree Training Vouchers cannot be used to pay for the tuition fee for this course.
This course is delivered by a Learning Tree approved training partner.
(PA-231) Firewall: Manage Cyberthreats Training Delivery Methods
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- Learning Tree end-of-course exam included
(PA-231) Firewall: Manage Cyberthreats Training Course BenefitsThreat Management Course is for students who want to understand Advanced Threats and their characteristics. Students will learn how to manage advanced threats using security policies, profiles, and signatures to protect their network against emerging threats.
Firewall: Manage Cyberthreats Training Outline
Module 0: Course Introduction
Module 1: Threat Landscape
- Palo Alto Networks Technologies
- WildFire Architecture
- Advanced Persistent Threats
- Threat Management Strategies
Module 2: Integrated Approach to Threat Protection
- Apply Best Practices
- Reduce the Attack Surface
- Control Attack Methodology
Module 3: Handling Known Threats
- Configuring Security Profiles
- Zone and DoS Protection
- Control Advance Threat Enablers
- Handling Drive-By Downloads
Module 4: Investigating Attacks
- Threat Vault
- Wildfire Logs and Reports
- Log Correlation
- Using AppScope
- Creating Custom App-IDs
Module 5: Dealing with Zero-Day Attacks
- Researching Threat Events
- Identifying Unknown Threats
- Finding Infected Hosts
Module 6: Creating Custom Threat Signatures
- Build Custom Signatures
- Create Emerging Threat Signature
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Yes! We know your busy work schedule may prevent you from getting to one of our classrooms which is why we offer convenient online training to meet your needs wherever you want, including online training.