- On-demand training to help you learn topics relevant to today's Information Technology environment and protection vital to business success
Cyber Security: Endpoint Defense
- Language: English
This video course will enable you to be well acquainted with basic security fundamentals to improve your security. You will learn how to secure infrastructure, such as wireless access points, firewalls, and servers.
A complete course packed with step-by-step instructions, working examples and helpful advice. This course is divided into sections to help focus security concepts in the following areas: infrastructure, applications and data, and users. This will help the user improve their overall security posture and focus their efforts for maximum impact.
Module duration: 1 hour and 53 minutes
Cyber Security: Endpoint Defense Delivery Methods
- Learn to secure applications and data by vulnerability scanning and patching, encryption, data loss prevention, and backups
- Protect users from malware, phishing, and social engineering attacks and disaster recovery
- Explore affordable training solutions for IT professionals and system administrators in computer security
- Master security principles and configurations to improve a site's overall security posture
- Learn topics relevant to today's Information Technology landscape and environments
- By the end of the course, you will be a cyber security specialist capable of preventing data breaches and data loss, as these measures could save a company thousands of dollars. These topics are relevant to today's Information Technology environment and protection is vital to business success
Cyber Security: Endpoint Defense Course BenefitsGet familiar with the security–in-layers principleConfigure firewalls, servers, and wireless access points for securityProtect your data with encryption, data loss prevention, and backupsSecure applications by vulnerability assessment and patch managementProtect users with training in social engineering, phishing, and malware attacksMaster incident responses and disaster recovery plans/procedures
On-Demand Training Outline
- Get familiar with the Security–in-layers principle
- Configure firewalls, servers and wireless access points for security
- Protect your data with encryption, data loss prevention, and backups
- Secure applications by vulnerability assessment and patch management
- Protect users with training in social engineering, phishing, and malware attacks
- Master incident responses and disaster recovery plans/procedures
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.