- Bring this or any training to your organisation
Full-scale programme development
- Delivered when, where, and how you want it
- Blended learning models
- Tailored content
- Expert team coaching
Machine Learning with AWS Training
- Duration: 2 days
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence is considered a game changer. It is the biggest shift of the decade in Machine Learning. The goal of this AWS machine learning course is to guide you through the emerging world of patterns, techniques, and practises, helping you to understand proven solutions to common problems. In this course, you will learn about the various artificial intelligence and machine learning services available on AWS. Through practical hands-on exercises, you’ll learn how to use these services to generate impressive results. By the end of this course, you will have a basic understanding of how to use a wide range of AWS services in your own projects.
This course is ideal for data scientists, programmers, and machine learning enthusiasts, who want to learn about the artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities of the Amazon Web Services.
Machine Learning with AWS Training Delivery Methods
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
Machine Learning with AWS Training Course BenefitsUnderstand AWS and its role in Machine LearningCreate a Chatbot with Natural LanguageUse Speech with a ChatbotUnderstand common themes in topic modelling
AWS Machine Learning Training Outline
- The basics of working on AWS using S3.
- Importing and exporting data.
- Using the AWS console and identifying the services available for Machine Learning.
- Create a S3 bucket and import text data into it.
- Use Amazon Comprehend to detect the language which a document is written in.
- Extract information such as entities (persons or places), key phrases (noun phrases indicative of the content), and emotional sentiment from a set of documents.
- Sample project: Set up a Lambda function to process and analyse the imported text using Comprehend.
- Understand what business use cases to apply the machine learning algorithm (Latent Dirichlet Allocation (LDA)) that is used for topic modelling.
- Extract and analyse common themes through topic modelling with Amazon Comprehend.
- Sample project: Perform topic modelling on a set of documents and analyse the results.
- Explore the basics of chatbots and chatbot design.
- Set up with the Amazon Lex service and create a sample chatbot to order flowers.
- Create a custom chatbot which will look up market prices for a given stock.
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Yes! We know your busy work schedule may prevent you from getting to one of our classrooms which is why we offer convenient online training to meet your needs wherever you want, including online training.