- 3-day instructor-led training course
Official AWS training curriculum
Advanced Architecting on AWS (AWSAA)
- Duration: 3 days
- Language: English
- Level: Advanced
Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, Advanced Architecting on AWS is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform. Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, this course covers how to build complex solutions which incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS. This course introduces specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support Hybrid architecture. It also covers designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
Advanced Architecting on AWS (AWSAA) Delivery Methods
Advanced Architecting on AWS (AWSAA) Course Benefits
In this Advanced Architecting on AWS (AWSAA) course, you will learn how to:
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization
- Connect on-premises datacenter to AWS cloud
- Discuss billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
- Move large data from on-premises datacenter to AWS
- Design large datastores for AWS cloud
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website
- Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attack
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption
- Design protection of data-at-rest as well as data-in-flight
- Enhance the performance of your solutions
Advanced Architecting on AWS (AWSAA) Prerequisites
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- Architecting on AWS (AWSA)
- Achieved AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
Advanced Architecting on AWS (AWSAA) Exam Information
To earn this certification, you’ll need to take and pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam (SAP-C01). The exam features a combination of two question formats: multiple choice and multiple response.
Advanced Architecting on AWS (AWSAA) Course Outline
- AWS Account Strategies
- Advanced Network Architecture
- Designing Large Datastores for AWS
- Web Scale Applications
- Building Resilience
- Comprehensive Cloud Security
- Encryption and Key Management on AWS
- Security Data on AWS
- Designing for Performance
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Advanced Architecting on AWS (AWSAA) Course FAQs
This course is intended for individuals with two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS.
Yes, this course is part of the following AWS certification:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional (ACSAP)
This credential helps organizations identify and develop talent with critical skills for implementing cloud initiatives. Earning AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional validates the ability to design, deploy, and evaluate applications on AWS within diverse, complex requirements.
It is recommended you first take Architecting on AWS (AWSA) and achieve the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate.
Before you take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam (SAP-C01) exam, we recommend you have:
- Familiarity with AWS CLI, AWS APIs, AWS CloudFormation templates, the AWS Billing Console, the AWS Management Console, a scripting language, and Windows and Linux environments.
- Ability to provide best practice guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications and projects of the enterprise, as well as an ability to map business objectives to application/architecture requirements.
- Ability to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS.
- Ability to design a hybrid architecture using key AWS technologies (e.g., VPN, AWS Direct Connect) as well as a continuous integration and deployment process.