- 1-day instructor-led review session
Official AWS training curriculum
AWS Technical Essentials (AWSE)
- Duration: 1 day
- Exam Voucher: Yes
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
This AWS Technical Essentials (AWSE) course introduces AWS products, services, and common solutions with immersive exercises and hands-on activities. It helps learners who do not come from a technical background to gain proficiency in Amazon Web Services and empowers them to make informed decisions about IT solutions based on business requirements.
AWS Technical Essentials (AWSE) Delivery Methods
AWS Technical Essentials (AWSE) Course Information
In this AWS Technical Essentials (AWSE) course, you will learn how to:
- Identify AWS user groups and online tools and resources available.
- Create an AWS account.
- Identify technical terminology and concepts as they relate to the cloud and AWS platform.
- Describe key AWS Compute and Storage products and services, including EC2, EC2 Security, related application services and CloudFormation templates, VPC, Amazon storage gateway and lifting, storage on S3 and Glacier.
- Describe key AWS Scale and Networking products and services, including ELB, Auto Scale, CloudWatch metrics and alarms, Elastic BeanStalk, Networking with VPC, DirectConnect, Amazon Route 53, and CloudFront.
- Describe the impact and importance of Architecture.
- Identify the related Application services and CloudFormation templates.
- Demonstrate how to launch and manage server instances in the AWS cloud.
- Construct a hosted static website.
- Deploying Infrastructure and Applications.
- Describe the account, billing (tagging), pricing credentials delegation, reporting.
AWS Technical Essentials (AWSE) Course Outline
Module 1: AWS Learning Resources & Getting Started
Module 2: Introduction to AWS Platforms
Module 3: AWS Products and Services Part 1
Module 4: AWS Products and Services Part 2
Module 5: Delivering Solutions using AWS
Module 6: AWS Resources
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
AWS Technical Essentials (AWSE) FAQs
There are no formal prerequisites for this course, though you will be best prepared if you have:
- Basic understanding of cloud computing concepts.
- Knowledge of computing platform environments and networks.
Individuals who need a basic introduction to AWS core services.
Yes, this course is part of the following AWS certifications:
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate (ACDA)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional (ACSAP)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (ACSAA)
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (ACSOAA)
Yes! We know your busy work schedule may prevent you from getting to one of our classrooms which is why we offer convenient online training to meet your needs wherever you want. This course is available in class and live online.