In this Employee Experience Platform Specialist course, you'll learn how to bring people together to create an optimal employee experience that enables your organisation to improve productivity, develop empathetic leadership, and transform how employees feel about their work. In your organisation today, are people being treated well, or are their needs neglected? Are your teams aligned on goals with a sense of purpose? Are you driving the business outcomes that you need?
The Microsoft Viva employee experience platform provides the infrastructure to create the culture of trust, collaboration, well-being, and active listening that you envision. This training course will provide Microsoft Employee Experience Platform Specialists with a comprehensive overview of Microsoft Viva, as well as Microsoft 365, Teams, and SharePoint. It will cover how to identify requirements for designing experiences for employee onboarding, career and skill development, rewards and recognition, compensation and benefits, employee wellbeing, and employee retention.
It will also cover how to design solutions to meet these requirements, and how to collaborate with senior executive leadership, human resources, IT, adoption and change management, and learning and organisational development departments. Finally, it will cover how to continuously improve employee experiences based on data-driven insights and feedback.
Employee Experience Platform Specialist Delivery Methods
Employee Experience Platform Specialist Training Information
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Identify design requirements for various aspects of employee experiences.
- Craft solutions for improved employee experiences.
- Collaborate with diverse organisational stakeholders.
- Use Microsoft tools to develop digital employee experiences.
- Improve employee experiences through data-driven insights.
- Understand and apply Microsoft Viva's features for enhanced productivity.
- Create an adoption plan for Viva based on business scenarios.
- Implement Viva Learning, managing permissions and content.
- Optimise productivity and well-being with Viva Insights.
- Implement the OKR framework and comprehend the role of an OKR Champion.
- A general understanding of Microsoft 365, Microsoft Viva, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint
- Familiarity with employee experience concepts and methodologies
Employee Experience Platform Specialist Training Outline
- Evaluate existing systems and identify requirements
- Identify stakeholders and users
- Recommend employee experience solutions and strategies
- Describe the four experience areas of Connection, Growth, Purpose, and Insights supported by Viva
- Explain what Microsoft Viva apps are
- Identify resources needed to set up each Viva app
- Create an adoption plan to use Viva to solve business scenarios for the four-employee experience areas of Connection, Insight, Purpose, and Growth
- Describe the main features of Viva Connections
- List technical requirements/prerequisites for Viva Connections implementation
- Explain the differences between desktop and mobile experiences
- Identify 2-3 business use cases for Viva Connections
- Identify key stakeholders for the deployment of Viva Connections
- Align and prioritise scenarios for Viva Connections
- Plan and design for the Dashboard, the Feed, and Resources by scenarios and audiences
- Consider how your organisation will scale adoption
- Assess your organisation's existing learning experiences
- Plan and strategise for Viva Learning
- Coordinate the implementation of Viva Learning
- Recommend an adoption strategy for Viva Learning
- Manage permissions and content sources for Viva Learning
- Manage SharePoint as a content source
- Build a new featured set of content in Viva Learning
- Lab: Add Knowledge Administrator and Knowledge Manager
- Lab: Configure learning content sources
- Lab: Add SharePoint as a content source
- Lab: Manage learning content in SharePoint
- Lab: Create featured content set
- Identify core team and business stakeholders
- Assess existing employee productivity and well-being solutions
- Define goals and target scenarios
- Coordinate setup and configuration of Viva Insights
- Understand best practices for communication and adoption planning
- Describe how AI interacts with Viva Topics
- Identify the administrator scenarios for Viva Topics
- Optimise your SharePoint environment to take advantage of Viva Topics
- Sign up for a trial of Viva Topics
- Create a Topic center & assign licenses
- Change the name of the Topic center
- Describe the different Viva Topics roles
- Identify scenarios you can automate
- List the skills your users need to get the most out of Viva Topics
- Define the role of an OKR Champion
- Name and describe the four key responsibilities of an OKR Champion
- Identify three strategies for effective communication
- Identify the three timeframes for sending out resources and where to find these resources
- Define the key components of an OKR and articulate how they fit together in the OKR framework
- Identify the five OKR Superpowers and how to leverage them
- Explain best practices for getting started with OKRs and Viva Goals, including key phases of change management