- Bring this or any training to your organisation
- Full - scale program development
- Delivered when, where, and how you want it
- Blended learning models
- Tailored content
- Expert team coaching
Defining IT Skills, Roles and Responsibilities using the SFIA 7 Framework
- Duration: 1 day
- Labs: Yes
- Language: English
- Level: Foundation
Build your understanding of the SFIA framework to learn the skills, competencies, and levels for professionals working in an information technology capacity. This one-day training course will provide the foundational knowledge to comprehend and implement the framework and skills, and start the journey to earn SFIA certification and become a SFIA Accredited Consultant.
Enhance your team's effectiveness and boost productivity with this course, delivered privately to your organisation or to any preferred location, including options for hybrid or all-virtual delivery via AnyWare. This training course could be customised, and combined with other courses, to meet the specific needs of your team's training.
Defining IT Skills, Roles and Responsibilities using the SFIA 7 Framework Delivery Methods
- Official Accredited SFIA Courseware
- After-Course Instructor Coaching Included
Defining IT Skills, Roles and Responsibilities using the SFIA 7 Framework Course Benefits
- Navigate and utilise SFIA within your organisation
- Define required IT competencies
- Align SFIA with your existing skills definitions
- Analyse and measure skill requirements
- Reviewing the context for SFIA
- What SFIA is and what it is not
- Exploring the SFIA Foundation
- Identifying sources of SFIA information
- Understanding the SFIA licencing conditions
- Exploring the structure of the framework
- Reviewing and discussing key definitions
- Explaining and navigating the framework
- The business case for SFIA
- Applying skill definitions
- Deploying SFIA throughout the employee life cycle
- Utilising SFIA to map your IT organisation
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
The Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA) helps management match the skills of their IT professionals to the requirements of the business. Attending an accredited SFIA training course is just one requirement in the SFIA consultant criteria. Learning Tree can prepare you to apply for SFIA accreditation through courses that satisfy this requirement, which explore how SFIA relates to the practicality of IT skills and capability management in your organisation.