- TOGAF certified professionals are amongst the highest paid in IT, with a salary range of 1 204 000 kr-1 694 000 kr per year reported by Ziprecruiter.com
- TOGAF is a globally recognized certification, carrying a high level of trust from customers, employees and associates
- Customizable framework to meet any organization's needs
- Frees up IT staff time to work on mission-specific projects and innovations
- Provides a stronger tech infrastructure at the central tech core
Learning Tree TOGAF Certification Program Features
TOGAF Certification Training
How To Get TOGAF Certified
Authorized training aligned with the TOGAF certification program
To earn the TOGAF certification, you must take and pass two exams:
- The TOGAF 9 Part 1 Exam covers Level 1 learning outcomes and is comprised of 40 questions — passing score: 55% (22 out of 40 correct questions)
- The TOGAF 9 Part 2 Exam covers Level 2 learning outcomes and is comprised of 40 questions — passing score: 60% (24 out of 40 correct questions)
Exam time limits are as follows:
- 60 Minutes on TOGAF 9 Part 1
- 90 Minutes on TOGAF 9 Part 2
Once you complete the TOGAF 9 Part 1 section you cannot return to it. There is no break between sections: Part 1 directly follows Part 2
Learning Tree will give you a voucher to be used at a PearsonVUE Testing Center.
TOGAF Certification FAQs
TOGAF is an architectural framework - The Open Group Architectural Framework. It enables you to design, evaluate, and build the right architecture for your organization.
How long does Certification Last? TOGAF 7 and 8 certification for individuals lasts for up to 24 months. TOGAF 9 certification for individuals has no renewal.
Any organization undertaking, or planning to undertake, the design and implementation of an enterprise architecture for the support of mission-critical business applications, using open systems building blocks.