Embarking on the AI Revolution:
Discover the Transformative Power of Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is revolutionizing the way we live, work, and interact with technology. From automating repetitive tasks to improving processes and workflows, AI has become an integral part of our daily lives. This era of innovation offers immense opportunities for individuals and helps organizations perform complex operations while reducing human error.
The question is not whether we should use artificial intelligence, but when and how we use it. At different levels of an organization, specific skills come into play. Executives and leaders should understand the strategic impact of AI, drive organizational AI adoption, and foster an AI-driven culture. Managers and project leads need to align AI initiatives with business goals, effectively communicate AI concepts, and manage AI projects. Individual contributors can focus on specific AI tasks such as data collection, preprocessing or model implementation.
Learning Tree offers a range of Artificial Intelligence training courses designed to empower professionals with the skills and knowledge necessary to harness the power of machine learning including:
- Practical, hands-on, and instructor-led training in areas such as Chat GPT, Generative AI and machine learning for technical or professional use.
- Artificial Intelligence On Demand courseware available with additional courses being added soon.
- Flexible curriculum that allows you to customize your solutions for specific industries, roles, projects and organizational goals.
- Individual and group-based coaching to help your organization become proficient in AI, enabling users at all levels to effectively use AI technologies and drive successful AI initiatives.
Learning Tree AI training is valuable for both business and technical users, and enables professionals from different backgrounds to use AI for growth and success in their respective areas. Business users can gain an understanding of AI's applications and strategic implications, enabling informed decision-making, increased customer engagement and process improvement. Technical users who deepen their expertise in AI algorithms, deep learning and machine learning can contribute to advancements and develop innovative solutions.
Artificial Intelligence training courses designed to help you and your team develop critical skills.
FOR SKILL AND ROLE BASED LEARNERS
- Certification courses, such as Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals Training (AI-900), Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution Training (AI-102).
- New On-Demand learning in areas such as ChatGPT for Business Users: On-Demand, with additional courses coming soon.
- Specific skills-based courses, such as Introduction to AI, Data Science & Machine Learning with Python, Building Practical Skills in NLP and Generative AI, and Components of a Big Data and AI Solution Introduction.
Individuals may utilize organizational resources such as training budgets or tuition reimbursement for payment.
FOR ENTERPRISE-LEVEL TRAINING GROUPS:
Certification courses, skills-based courses, and coaching:
- For groups
- For individuals
- On-site at place of work
- In-person at a Learning Tree Education Center
Whether you start your AI journey with an introduction, advance your intermediate skills or work towards AI mastery, Learning Tree has the perfect course for you.
Our 5 most popular AI-based courses are:
- Introduction to AI, Data Science & Machine Learning with Python
- Building Practical Skills in NLP and Generative AI
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Components of a Big Data and AI Solution Introduction
- Leveraging Deep Learning for Natural Language Processing Course
For a full list of Artificial Intelligence courses, visit: Artificial Intelligence | Learning Tree
Data Analytics & AI Curriculum Deans
Chris Mawata, Ph.D.
Learning Tree Technical Skills
Featured Learning Tree
Data Science Instructor
Featured Learning Tree
Artificial Intelligence Instructor
Featured Artificial Intelligence Courses
Artificial Intelligence Blog Articles
Check out the latest blogs!
Ben Beaury september 25, 2023Demystifying AI: A Beginner's Guide to Understanding Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Packt juni 14, 2023How can Artificial Intelligence support your Big Data architecture?
Sandra Marin april 10, 2023Master the Basics of Microsoft Azure—Cloud, Data, and AI
The Latest In Artificial Intelligence
Join Project Management Expert Ruchi Gupta as we explore the practical power of generative AI and how we can measure its impact on our everyday tasks and projects. We'll show you how to boost project efficiency, make better business decisions, and save time on tedious tasks using AI-powered insights.
Join us for an insightful webinar exploring the essentials of AI adoption. Discover how to kickstart your AI journey, uncover immediate value-driven use cases, understand the crucial roles in AI implementation, and demystify the choice between no code, low code, and full code solutions. Whether you're new to AI or seeking clarity on implementation, this session equips you with actionable insights to navigate AI integration seamlessly.
In the ever-evolving landscape of technology, staying current with AI and data analytics skills is not just an option—it’s a necessity for career advancement. Ensure your skills are up to date, harnessing the power of AI and data analytics to gain insights that transform organization performance and your career.
Generative AI: Techniques and Applications webinar will introduce you to the forward-thinking realm of Generative AI and how it can revolutionize your daily job duties. Learn about its diverse real-world applications, advantages and challenges across industries, ethical considerations, and future trends.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is rapidly transforming businesses across all industries. In a world where AI and data are interwoven, it can be difficult to establish teams that include different roles and skills vital to your success. In this webinar, we explore the intricate tapestry of roles within Data & AI teams, shedding light on the essential skills and key objectives associated with each. We also discuss our comprehensive training courses in the Data & AI domain, helping you tailor your skills development to improve and advance in your role.
Earn 1 CEU
Join Machine Learning & AI Expert Instructor Imran Ahmad and see how today's state-of-the-art AI algorithms can help you streamline tasks and solve real-world problems.
Earn 1 CEU.