Do you have important business logic tied up in spreadsheets? If so, there's a good chance you've unwittingly set yourself up for calamity. Join Data Science Instructor and Subject Matter Expert Andrew Tait for this webinar and better understand the risks imposed by running your organization with spreadsheets.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- The risks posed by using spreadsheets inappropriately
- Why spreadsheets are commonly misused
- Explore real-world spreadsheet horror stories
- Where spreadsheets should and should not be used
- Alternatives to spreadsheet modelling
Presented by Andrew Tait
Andrew Tait is Chief Technology Officer of Decision Mechanics. Decision Mechanics specializes in decision science and the design/development of related technology. With a background in Artificial Intelligence and Operations Research he is currently involved in helping organizations make use of machine learning to tease insights from their data lakes. Prior to founding Decision Mechanics, Andrew held a range of posts in business, government and academia. He blogs at decisionmechnanics.com and tweets in bursts at @decisionmech.