- Använd denna eller någon annan utbildning i ditt företag
- Fullskalig programutveckling
- Levereras när, var och hur du vill
- Blandade utbildningsmodellerSkräddarsytt innehåll
- Coaching av ett expertteam
Splitting User Stories Training: Getting to Ready
- Duration: 2 days
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
This Splitting User Stories training course provides Agile team members with the skills to create user stories effectively through immersive work on a case study, as well as information transfer from an expert Agile instructor. You will learn to manage backlogs and how to split a user story so that they can be implemented in time boxes.
- Attendees should have a basic familiarity with Agile concepts and/or Scrum which may have been gained from courses such as Agile Fundamentals Training, or Scrum Alliance certification courses such as Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) Training and Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) Certification Training
- While it is not a pre-requisite, this course is a smooth transition for those attendees who have taken Effective User Stories Training
- While Product Owners, Product Managers and Business Analysts can benefit most from this course, it is also useful for Scrum Masters, Agile coaches and Agile Development team members such as programmers and testers
Splitting User Stories Training: Getting to Ready Delivery Methods
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
Splitting User Stories Training: Getting to Ready Course BenefitsSeed Product Backlogs with epic stories derived from a Product VisionPlan releases using story mapsDecompose stories using a variety of techniquesCreate work items small enough to fit into an inspect-and-adapt cycle
Splitting User Stories Course Outline
- User stories as Product Backlog items
- Lifecycle of a story
- INVESTing in “good” user stories
- User stories v ‘Technical’ stories
- Using impact maps to focus on outcomes
- Relating Release goals and Sprint Goals to the Product vision
- Using story maps for release planning
- Drilling down through acceptance criteria
- Architectural approaches to story splitting
- Using the ‘hamburger technique’ to support iteration
- Defining ‘Ready’
- Identifying Sprint Backlog items
- Tracking progress with Burndown and Scrum Boards
- Creating a virtual team to support the Product Owner
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
User story is a tool that describes the type of user, what they want and why. The purpose is to capture a simplified description.
This is the task of making sure the backlog is in order and kept on it’s timeline to ensure it’s ready for the next step.