- Bring this or any training to your organisation
- Full - scale program development
- Delivered when, where, and how you want it
- Blended learning models
- Tailored content
- Expert team coaching
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible (RH294)
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation (RH294) is designed for Linux® system administrators and developers who need to automate provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration. You will learn how to install and configure Ansible® on a management workstation; prepare managed hosts for automation; write Ansible Playbooks to automate tasks; and run playbooks to ensure servers are correctly deployed and configured.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 8 and Red Hat® Ansible Engine 2.8.
- Pass the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200), or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux knowledge and experience
This course is geared towards Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, infrastructure automation engineers, and systems design engineers who are responsible for these tasks:
- Automating configuration management
- Ensuring consistent and repeatable application deployment
- Provisioning and deployment of development, testing, and production servers
- Integrating with DevOps continuous integration/continuous delivery workflows
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible (RH294) Delivery Methods
- Official Red Hat training curriculum
- Extensive hands-on labs for enhancing practical skills
- Bring this course to your facility
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible (RH294) Course Benefits
- Install and configure Ansible or Red Hat Ansible Engine on a control node.
- Create and manage inventories of managed hosts, as well as prepare them for Ansible automation.
- Run individual ad hoc automation tasks from the command line.
- Write Ansible Playbooks to consistently automate multiple tasks and apply them to managed hosts.
- Parameterize playbooks using variables and facts, and protect sensitive data with Ansible Vault.
- Write and reuse existing Ansible roles to simplify playbook creation and reuse code.
- Automate common Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration tasks using Ansible.
RH294 Course Outline
- Describe Ansible concepts and install Red Hat Ansible Engine.
- Configure Ansible to manage hosts and run ad hoc Ansible commands.
- Write a simple Ansible Playbook and run it to automate tasks on multiple managed hosts.
- Write playbooks that use variables to simplify management of the playbook and facts to reference information about managed hosts.
- Manage task control, handlers, and task errors in Ansible Playbooks.
- Deploy, manage, and adjust files on hosts managed by Ansible.
- Write playbooks that are optimised for larger, more complex projects.
- Use Ansible roles to develop playbooks more quickly and to reuse Ansible code.
- Troubleshoot playbooks and managed hosts.
- Automate common Linux system administration tasks with Ansible.
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Yes! We know your busy work schedule may prevent you from getting to one of our classrooms which is why we offer convenient online training to meet your needs wherever you want. This course is available virtually as Private Team Training.