- 4-day instructor-led training course
- Tuition fee can be paid later by invoice -OR- at the time of checkout by credit card
Red Hat System Administration II (RH134)
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) is designed as the second part of the Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) training track for IT professionals who have taken Red Hat System Administration I (RH124). The course goes deeper into core Linux® system administration skills, including storage configuration, security feature management, task control, and installation and deployment of Red Hat® Enterprise Linux.
This course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.
Successful completion of Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) Training is recommended. Experienced Linux administrators seeking to accelerate their path towards becoming a Red Hat Certified System Administrator should start with the RHCSA Rapid Track course (RH199).
This course is geared towards Windows system administrators, network administrators, and other system administrators who are interested in supplementing current skills or backstopping other team members, in addition to Linux system administrators who are responsible for these tasks:
- Configuring, installing, upgrading, and maintaining Linux systems using established standards and procedures
- Providing operational support
- Managing systems for monitoring system performance and availability
- Writing and deploying scripts for task automation and system administration
- RHCSA Rapid Track Course (RH199)
- Coming Soon - Red Hat System Administration III (RH294)
Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) Delivery Methods
- Official Red Hat training curriculum
- Extensive hands-on labs for enhancing practical skills
- Attend online, in person, or bring this course to your facility
Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) Course BenefitsInstall Red Hat Enterprise Linux using KickstartManage file systems and logical volumesManage scheduled jobsAccess network file systemsManage SELinuxControl firewallsPerform troubleshooting tasks
RH134 Course Outline
- Improve command line productivity
- Schedule future tasks
- Tune system performance
- Control access to files with ACLs
- Manage SELinux security
- Maintain basic storage
- Manage logical volumes
- Implement advanced storage features
- Access network-attached storage
- Control the boot process
- Manage network security
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Yes! We know your busy work schedule may prevent you from getting to one of our classrooms which is why we offer convenient online training to meet your needs wherever you want. This course is available online, in person, or as Private Team Training.