The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) v1.1 course gives you the knowledge and skills needed to create a secure wireless network infrastructure and troubleshoot any related issues. You’ll learn how to implement and fortify a wireless network infrastructure using Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE), Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI), and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and troubleshoot network issues.
This course provides hands-on labs to reinforce concepts including deploying Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 3.5, Cisco Catalyst® 9800 Wireless Controller Release, Cisco IOS XE Gibraltar 16.10, Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA) Center Release 1.2.8, Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) Release 10.5, Cisco Mobility Services Engine (MSE) Release 8.0 features, and Cisco ISE Release 2.4.
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks Delivery Methods
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks Training Information
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Implement network settings to provide a secure wireless network infrastructure.
- Implement a secure wireless client and troubleshoot wireless client connectivity issues.
- Implement and troubleshoot QoS in wireless networks.
- Implement and troubleshoot advanced capabilities in wireless network services.
Before taking this course, you should have:
- General knowledge of networks and wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
This course also helps you prepare to take the 300-430 Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) exam, which is part of the CCNP® Enterprise certification and the Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise Wireless Implementation certification. This course also earns you 40 Continuing Education (CE) credits towards recertification.
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks Training Outline
- Securing and Troubleshooting the Wireless Network Infrastructure
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Secure Client Connectivity
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Quality of Service (QoS) in Wireless Networks
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Advanced Wireless Network Services
- Lab Familiarisation (Base Learning Lab)
- Configure Secure Management Access for Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers (WLCs) and Access Points (APs)
- Add Network Devices and External Resources to Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Customise Cisco Prime Infrastructure for Network Monitoring
- Capture a Successful AP Authentication
- Implement Authentication, Authorisation, and Accounting (AAA) Services for Central Mode WLANs
- Implement AAA Services for FlexConnect Mode Wireless LANs (WLANs)
- Configure Guest Services in the Wireless Network
- Configure Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in the Wireless Network
- Capture Successful Client Authentications
- Configure QoS in the Wireless Network for Voice and Video Services
- Configure Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC) in the Wireless Network
- Configure multicast DNS (mDNS) in the Wireless Network
- Capture Successful QoS Traffic Marking in the Wireless Network
- Configure, Detect, and Locate Services on the Cisco CMX