- 5-day instructor-led training course
Cisco Authorized course content
Instruction Provided by Authorized Cisco CCSI instructors
- Authorized Cisco Training Provider
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI v1.0) Training
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) v1.0 course gives you the knowledge and skills needed to secure wireless network infrastructure and troubleshoot any related issues. You’ll learn how to implement and secure a wireless network infrastructure and use Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE), Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI), and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and troubleshoot network issues.
The course provides hands-on labs to reinforce concepts including deploying Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 3.5, Cisco Catalyst 9800 Wireless Controller Release IOS XE Gibraltar 16.10, Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) Center Release 1.2.8, Cisco CMX Release 10.5, Cisco MSE Release 8.0 features and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) Release 2.4. This course also helps you prepare to take the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI) exam, which is part of the new CCNP Enterprise certification and the Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise Wireless Implementation certification.
ENWLSI v1.0 Training Delivery Methods
ENWLSI v1.0 Training Course Benefits
- Implement network settings to provide a secure wireless network infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot security issues as it relates to the wireless network infrastructure.
- Implement a secure wireless client and troubleshoot wireless client connectivity issues.
- Implement and troubleshoot QoS in wireless networks.
- Implement and troubleshoot advances capabilities in wireless network services.
ENWLSI v1.0 Instructor-Led Training
Before taking this course, you should have:
- General knowledge of networks
- General knowledge of wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
Who Should Attend this Course
- Wireless network engineers
- Sales engineers
- Network designers
This course is part of the following Certifications: CCNP Enterprise
- Securing and Troubleshooting the Wireless Network Infrastructure
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Secure Client Connectivity
- Implementing and Troubleshooting QoS in Wireless Networks
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Advanced Wireless Network Services
- Lab Familiarization (Base Learning Lab)
- Configure Secure Management Access for WLCs and APs
- Add Network Devices and External Resources to Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Capture a Successful AP Authentication
- Implement AAA Services for Central Mode WLANs
- Implement AAA Services for FlexConnect Mode WLANs
- Configure Guest Services in the Wireless Network
- Configure BYOD in the Wireless Network
- Capture a Successful Client Authentications
- Configure QoS in the Wireless Network for Voice and Video Services
- Configure Cisco AVC in the Wireless Network
- Capture Successful QoS Traffic Marking in the Wireless Network
- Configure Detect and Locate Services on the Cisco CMX
- Identify Wireless Clients and Security Threats
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
ENWLSI v1.0 Training FAQs
The best way to prepare for this certification is to take the Cisco-approved training, as well as using the self-study materials provided.
You will need to register for the exam. Exams are offered as proctored exams at a test center, or self-administered online.
To earn CCNP Enterprise, you need to pass a core exam and an enterprise concentration exam of your choice. The 350-401 ENCOR is the core exam. Passing this 300-430 EWLSI exam completes your selected concentration exam. Comprehensive Cisco Certification information can be found here.