- 5-day instructor-led training course
- One-on-one after course instructor coaching
ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management Training
- Labs: Yes
- Language: English
Aimed at those who are aspiring to be move into a middle management role, newly appointed middle managers, or for those who don’t hold a formal management qualification. This 5-day programme will give you some of the key principles in how to manage and lead your area.
ILM is the leading accreditor of leadership and management qualifications in the UK. In order to successfully complete the programme you will need to complete 2 assignments on:
- Leading Innovation and Change
- Managing Individual Development
Each assignment will take approximately 10 to 12 hours to complete and tutorial support is available outside of the workshop
- Course includes 3 hours coaching post training.
- At the end of the course you will be set two assignments to complete in your own time.
- When you have submitted your assignment to us it will be sent for marking at the ILM Assessment Centre.
- You must pass both assessments to obtain the ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership Management
- You required to adhere to ILM policies on this programme which will be supplied prior to starting the programme.
- Course includes one free assignment remark per module. Additional assignment remarks will incur a fee of £50 per assignment.
ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management Training Delivery Methods
- Earn the ILM Level 5 Award
- After-course instructor coaching benefit included
ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management Training Course Benefits
- Understand the need for innovation and change management within an organisation
- Be able to propose innovative solutions to improve organisational performance
- Be able to evaluate individual performance in an organisation
- Be able to implement a personal development plan, for an individual in an organisation
ILM Level 5 Course Outline
- What initiates Change?
- Drivers for Change
- Benefits of innovation and creativity
- Tools and techniques for promoting innovation and creativity
- A process
- Change management models
- Planning change –tools and techniques
- Resource levelling
- Reviewing, controlling and delivering the plan
- Managing Issues
- Project evaluation
- Taking people with you
- Signs of resistance
- Managing resistance
- Communication to get people on board
- Identifying development needs using a range of techniques
- Performance Measurement
- Linking personal development to organisational needs
- External factors and their impact on development
- Performance assessment
- The training cycle
- Learning styles
- Selecting the right method of development
- Setting learning objectives
- Coaching and mentoring
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.