- 3-day instructor-led training course
- One-on-one after course instructor coaching
ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management Training
- Language: English
Aimed at those who are aspiring to move into a management role, newly appointed managers, or for those who don’t hold a formal management qualification. This 3-day programme will give you some of the key principles in how to manage and lead an effective team.
ILM is the leading accreditor of leadership and management qualifications in the UK. In order to successfully complete the programme, you will need to complete 2 assignments on:
- Understanding Leadership
- Understanding how to Motivate to Improve Performance
Each assignment will take approximately 7 to 10 hours to complete and tutorial support is available outside of the workshop
- Course includes 2 hours coaching post training.
- At the end of the course you will be set two assignments to complete in your own time.
- When you have submitted your assignment to us it will be sent for marking at the ILM Assessment Centre.
- You must pass both assessments to obtain the ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership Management
- You required to adhere to ILM policies on this programme which will be supplied on request
- Course includes one free assignment remark per module. Additional assignment remarks will incur a fee of £50 per assignment.
ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management Training Delivery Methods
- Earn the ILM Level 3 Award
- After-course instructor coaching benefit included
ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management Training Course BenefitsUnderstand leadership stylesUnderstand leadership qualities and review own leadership qualities and potentialUnderstand the factors that influence motivation levels in the workplaceUnderstand how a theory of motivation can be used to improve performance levels
ILM Level 3 Course Outline
- What makes an effective leader
- The difference between leadership and management
- Developing trust as a leader
- Leadership approaches and styles
- Choosing and applying different leadership styles
- Leadership and culture
- Assessing your own leadership style
- Developing your Leadership Capability
- What is motivation?
- What is performance?
- The impact leaders have on the climate
- Motivational theories
- Motivational factors in the workplace
- Maintaining motivation
- Dealing with low motivation
- Goals setting
- Process of delegation
- Creating a motivational culture
- Dealing with attitudinal problems at work
- Monitoring the team
- Dealing with underperformance
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.