- On-demand training to help you learn AWS Identity and Access Management
Demystifying Identity and Access Management
- Language: English
In this course, you’ll start by diving into the world of IAM, learning all of the important concepts and functionalities that AWS IAM provides. Then, you’ll learn to create and efficiently handle IAM users, groups, and credentials. You’ll find out how to troubleshoot common IAM issues and delegate access to the billing console and the AWS account using roles.
Finally, you’ll discover how to integrate IAM with other Amazon Web Services. By the end, you’ll have gained a solid knowledge of AWS IAM service for efficient identity and access management.
Module duration: 2 hours and 22 minutes
Demystifying Identity and Access Management Delivery Methods
- This course will guide and give you the best pointers on AWS Identity and Access Management
- Each section will teach you the key concepts in IAM with a proper explanation and examples
Demystifying Identity and Access Management Course BenefitsUnderstand how IAM works and get familiar with the AWS IAM platformIAM users, permissions, and policiesCreate a delegated userDelegate access across AWS accountsUse roles to delegate access to the billing consoleDelegate access across AWS accounts using rolesCreate a customer-managed policyEnable users to configure their own credentials and MFA settingsGet to know AWS IAM best practices and use casesUse IAM with Amazon EC2, S3, RDS, and DynamoDB AWS (GUI and CLI )Protect your account and its resources by using IAM permission integrated with LambdaImplement IAM with selected AWS
On-Demand Training Outline
- Create, manage, and implement a user admin, group, permissions, and policies (console an CLI)
- Create, configure, and implement a Customer Managed Policy with MFA configuration
- Troubleshoot IAM common issues and learn best practices
- Integrate IAM with other Amazon Web Service
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.