- Använd denna eller någon annan utbildning i ditt företag
- Fullskalig programutveckling
- Levereras när, var och hur du vill
- Blandade utbildningsmodeller
- Skräddarsytt innehåll
- Coaching av ett expertteam
Continuous Testing Foundation® (CTF) Certification Training
- Duration: 2 days
- Exam Voucher: Yes
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
A DevOps test engineer is an individual accountable for testing software in a DevOps environment. Continuous Testing Foundation® (CTF) Certification Training is unique in the testing training and certification market as it is the first course available that addresses testing in a DevOps environment. This includes the active use of test automation, testing earlier in the development cycle, and instilling testing skills in developers, quality assurance, security, and operational teams. CTF is relevant for any modern IT professional involved in defining or deploying a DevOps testing strategy for their organisation
"Testing engineering is the backbone of DevOps and the primary key for successful DevOps pipelines. Anyone serious about DevOps will benefit from the comprehensive understanding of DevOps Test Engineering provided by this course." - Marc Hornbeek, Course Author
- Familiarity with IT software development and operations responsibilities
- General knowledge of software quality assurance testing concepts
16 PMI PDUs (Although DOI has not currently been issued an official code to submit for PMI PDU credit, you can submit for credit successfully by way of the “Other” category at the PMI website. Essentially, 1 PDU credit per hour of instructor-led training. So, in the case of DevOps Foundation, 16 credits would be applicable.)
- Exam Duration is 60 minutes
- Exams are Open Book and web based
- DOI exams are administered by Kryterion Global Testing Solutions
- To maintain the value and integrity of the certification, all candidates are required to attend approved DOI classes through one of the DOI REPs (Registered Education Providers) to be eligible to sit the exam.
Continuous Testing Foundation (CTF) Certification Training Delivery Methods
- Participate in unique activities designed to apply training
- Take sample documents, templates, tools and techniques with you post-training
- Access to DevOps Institute additional sources of information and communities
- Exam is included to test for certification
Continuous Testing Foundation (CTF) Certification Training Course Benefits
- Execute DevOps testing strategies, test management and results analysis
- Explore how DevOps testers fit within the DevOps community, and how their function differs from other types of testing
- Optimise integration of DevOps testing into continuous integration and continuous delivery workflows
- Prepare strategies for selecting test tools and implementing test automation
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
DevOps Institute (DOI) believes certification reflects the quality of your training experience. To maintain the value and integrity of the certification, all candidates are required to attend approved DOI classes through a REP like Learning Tree in order to be eligible to sit the exam.