Attend this ICAgile accredited Agile Team Facilitation training course and learn how collaborative workshops can be planned, organised and run; and how each team member can contribute to achieving maximum effectiveness - while identifying potential pitfalls and how to avoid and address these. This course will also assist you in addressing aspects of your role to build capability across the wider team.
Plus, pass the post-course exam and earn Certification in Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) from the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile). ICP-ATF is one of three Professional certifications needed to acheive ICAgile Certified Expert (ICE) in Agile Coaching,
- You will need to have completed formal Agile training such as our Agile Fundamentals course and have at least 12 months’ experience working in an Agile team.
- Attendees wishing to participate remotely, will be required to use a webcam for some of the exercises.
- ICAgile accredited course: The ICP-ATF Certification from ICAgile is granted on the successful completion of this course and passing the Learning Tree Exam.
- Project Management Institute® approved: This course is accredited with PMI® for 18 PDUs (Professional Development Units). The PMI course code is: 003649.
- This course can help you earn ICAgile certification. Click to view our options for ICAgile Certification Training ›
Agile Team Facilitation Training Delivery Methods
- Attend online, in person, or bring this course to your facility
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
Agile Team Facilitation Training Course Benefits
The value of facilitation skills in collaborative work environments How to apply a variety of tools and techniques and the context in which they are useful How to facilitate the various agile work practices The role of the Iteration Manager (ScrumMaster) and how it can help collaborative teams on their Agile journey
Agile Team Facilitation Course Outline
- Define agile team facilitation
- Team facilitation behaviours
- Assess your ability to serve the team
- Call for more advanced coaching skill
- Assess team health cognitively, physically, interpersonally, and level of safety
- Intervention steps and dealing with dysfunction
- Identify purpose of the various meetings
- Design effective workshops
- Navigating conflict
- Generating ideas and alternatives
- Setting goals and objectives
- Develop meeting structure and ground rules
- Stages of facilitation
- Team formation stages
- Agile attitudes to adjust mindset
- Facilitator's role in Agile lifecycle
- Agile Iteration Manager and PM complimentary roles
- Team delivery metrics, not comparing teams