Many organisations simply guess the training needs of employees. However, the successful ones understand the importance of making a thorough assessment to prepare its workforce for upcoming projects and challenges. Whether it's keeping pace with industry standards or the latest technological advances, Learning Tree provides you with a training partner that captures existing capabilities and assesses your employees' skills, aptitude and knowledge at all levels.
Your Path to Success
Learning Tree provides you with easy to use web-based tools, services and organisational level reporting to build an optimised workforce that achieves your organisation's short- and long-term goals. We can carry out assessments on an individual or team level to identify a comprehensive range of operational challenges, skills gaps and certification requirements.
- Determine desired outcomes
- Establish required skills & knowledge
- Choose TNA and learning formats
- Identify problems or specific areas of interest
- Set training goals and time frames
- Baseline Assessment – test against required skills to ensure training paths start at the right level
- Pre and Post Learning Measurements – evaluate knowledge and skill development
- Test Out Grading – receive maximum ROI on training budget spend
- Multi-Part Assessments – track employee progress through training programs
Our Approach to Skill Mapping
We use skill mapping as an essential tool to help you hire new team members, track individual progress and better understand your team composition. Once we have developed role profiles, we identify the strengths and weaknesses of teams and individuals, and create a clear path to organisational alignment and success. Our tailored role profiling process helps all staff members, including IT and HR professionals, whether they work on site or fully remote.
Trusted By the World’s Leading Accreditation Partners
Learning Tree International is a SFIA Accredited Partner in the following activities:
SFIA is a ‘fit for purpose' resource designed by leading IT industry bodies and updated by IT professionals with real world experience. SFIA focuses on professional IT skills through an internationally standardised common language and framework that makes them easy to understand and operate by technical and non-technical management, human resources and learning development personnel.