Gain the skills to maximise the potential of SQL, formulate powerful, complex queries, and avoid common errors and pitfalls. This SQL Queries training course provides an understanding of possibilities and potential risks that could affect your organisation and is intended for users and developers who want to learn how to use the power of SQL queries for retrieving content from SQL Server databases.
This product offers access to a library of Microsoft on-demand courses, including SQL, Windows, Exchange, and more. In addition, during your annual access to this offering, you may attend this 1-day instructor-led course focused specifically on writing SQL queries.
Writing Powerful SQL Course Delivery Methods
Writing Powerful SQL Course Information
In this Writing Powerful SQL course, you will learn how to:
- Select the most efficient solution to complex SQL problems.
- Apply joins and subqueries.
- Identify and avoid common error situations.
- Ensure that correct queries continue to work correctly in the future.
- Produce test data for thorough and complete testing.
Writing Power SQL course attendees need to have familiarity with:
- Relational database theory and concepts.
- Tables and columns.
- Primary and foreign keys.
- The basics of SELECT statements.
- Using Management Studio to enter, edit, and execute SQL statements.
Advanced SQL Queries Instructor-Led Training Outline
- Dealing with NULL-value problems
- Combining tables with inner and outer joins
- Handling self-contained and correlated subqueries
- Ensuring complete and correct join conditions
- Avoiding ambiguous columns
- Guaranteeing single-row subqueries
On-Demand Advanced SQL Queries Training Outline
- MTA - Windows Operating System Fundamentals (Exam 98-349)
- MTA - Network Fundamentals (Exam 98-366)
- MTA - Windows Server Fundamentals (Exam 98-365)
- MTA - Security Fundamentals (Exam 98-367)
- MTA - Cloud Fundamentals (Exam 98-369)
- MCSA Windows 7 - Windows 7, Configuring (Exam 70-680)
- MCSA Windows 10 - Configuring Windows Devices (Exam 70-697)
- MCSA Windows 10 - Installing and Configuring Windows 10 (Exam 70-698)
- MCSA Windows Server 2012 - Installing and Configuring (Exam 70-410)
- MCSA Windows Server 2012 - Administering (Exam 70-411)
- MCSA Windows Server 2012 - Configuring Advanced Services (Exam 70-412)
- MCSE Windows Server 2012 - Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure (Exam 70-413)
- MCSE Windows Server 2012 - Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure (Exam 70-414)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 - Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases (Exam 70-462)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 - Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (Exam 70-461)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 - Querying Data with Transact-SQL (Exam 70-461)
- MCSA Windows Server 2016 -- Installation, Storage, and Compute (Exam 70-740)
- MCSA Windows Server 2016 - Networking (Exam 70-741)
- MCSA Windows Server 2016 - Identity (Exam 70-742)
- MCSE Windows Serve 2016 - Securing Windows Server 2016 (Exam 70-744)
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 (Exam 74-341)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 (Exam 74-345)
- Microsoft Project 2013 (Exam 74-343)
- Microsoft Office 365 (Exam 70-346)
- Microsoft Office 365 (Exam 70-347)
- System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (Exam 74-243)
- Data Center Managing with SCOM
- MCSE Private Cloud - 70-246
- vMCSE Private Cloud - 70-247
- SharePoint - Core Technologies of Microsoft SharePoint 2016 (Exam70-339)
- Advanced SharePoint - Advanced Technologies (Exam 70-339)
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure (Exam 70-533)
- Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions (Exam 70-535)