- 1-day instructor-led training course
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
(NFSAD) ONTAP NFS Administration Training
- Duration: 1 day
- Language: English
- Level: Foundation
Cluster Administration course. This course reviews NFS and explores in more detail different NFS versions and the features of ONTAP 9 software that support the NFS protocol. The exercises are accomplished using ONTAP 9 software.
(NFSAD) ONTAP NFS Administration Training Delivery Methods
(NFSAD) ONTAP NFS Administration Training Course BenefitsDefine and describe NFS protocol versionsConfigure clustered ONTAP 9 for NFSv3,NFSv4,and NFSv4.1 with parallel NFS (pNFS)Configure Kerberos in a Linux and NetApp ONTAP 9 environment using Windows Active Directory authenticationDiscuss performance management and troubleshooting for Netapp storage systems and clients
ONTAP NFS Administration Training Outline
- Define NFS Protocol
- List and differentiate between the versions of NFS
- Discuss how ONTAP support NFS deployments
- Describe NFS v3
- Configure NFSv3 on Data ONTAP
- Describe how security works in NFS v3
- Describe NFS v4
- Configure NFSv4 on Data ONTAP
- Describe how security works in NFS v4
- Describe NFS v4.1
- Configure NFS v4.1 on ONTAP 9
- Discuss performance monitoring techniques for storage and clients
- Describe basic NFS troubleshooting
- List locations of Export Rule Evaluation Errors
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Yes! We know your busy work schedule may prevent you from getting to one of our classrooms which is why we offer convenient online training to meet your needs wherever you want, including online training.