- Använd denna eller någon annan utbildning i ditt företag
- Fullskalig programutveckling
- Levereras när, var och hur du vill
- Blandade utbildningsmodellerSkräddarsytt innehåll
- Coaching av ett expertteam
Introduction to Kanban Training - Smoothing Development Workflow
- Duration: 1 day
- Language: English
- Level: Foundation
This one-day introduction to Kanban training course should be attended by anyone who will be participating in an Agile project using Kanban, or determining whether this practise would improve their project management. You will learn core concepts of the Kanban Method and design and implement a task board on the single-team level.
Attending this course qualifies for the Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) Certificate from Lean Kanban University (LKU).
- This course can help you earn Kanban certification. Click to view our options for Kanban Certification Training ›
Introduction to Kanban Training - Smoothing Development Workflow Delivery Methods
- Train your whole team by bringing this course to your facility
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
Introduction to Kanban Training - Smoothing Development Workflow Course Benefits
- Implement Kanban to manage WIP and regulate workflow
- Use Lean thinking to remove waste from product development
- Design a Kanban board to visualise your value streams for efficient project management
- Create ‘pull’ systems to minimise Work In Progress and eliminate waste
- Apply team Kanban
Introduction to Kanban Course Outline
Introduction and history
- Limit WIP
- Manage flow
- Make process policies explicit
- Implement feedback loops
- Improve collaboratively, evolve experimentally
- Proto Kanban’s four forms
- Manage work, not people
- Personal board
- Aggregated personal board
- Single team board
- Aggregated team board
Daily standup meeting
- Disciplined conduct of meeting
- Blockers, defects
- Systems thinking
- Purpose and format of meeting
- Design your meeting
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Kanban is a method in agile with a process that is designed to help each of the teams involved in working together more effectively.
This course can help you earn Kanban certification. Click to view our options for Kanban Certification Training ›
A workflow is the series of tasks required to complete a particular software development project. Kanban is a simplified, visual workflow management system that allows for improved transparency work status and maximum efficiency.
Learning Tree provides Private Team Training that can save time and travel costs by training your entire team at once, at a convenient location of your choice. We handle all the details including instructor travel, tailored content, comprehensive course materials, shipping and equipment setup and teardown.