This official Cisco Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN) v1.0 course teaches you how to implement, configure, monitor, and support enterprise Virtual Private Network (VPN) solutions.
Through a combination of lessons and hands-on experiences you will acquire the knowledge and skills to deploy and troubleshoot traditional Internet Protocol Security (IPsec), Dynamic Multipoint Virtual Private Network (DMVPN), FlexVPN, and remote access VPN to create secure and encrypted data, remote accessibility, and increased privacy.
Plus, this SVPN course will prep you for the Cisco 300-730 exam which satisfies the concentration exam requirement for Cisco CCNP Security certification.
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
This course is designed for professionals in the following job roles:
- Network security engineer
- CCNP Security candidate
- Channel Partner
Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN) Delivery Methods
- Official Salesforce training curriculum
- Attend online, in person, or bring this course to your facility
- After-course instructor coaching
Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN) Course Benefits
Introduce site-to-site VPN options available on Cisco router and firewalls.Introduce remote access VPN options available on Cisco router and firewalls.Review site-to-site and remote access VPN design options.Review troubleshooting processes for various VPN options available on Cisco router and firewalls.
Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks Outline
- Introducing VPN Technology Fundamentals
- Implementing Site-to-Site VPN Solutions
- Implementing Cisco Internetwork Operating System (Cisco IOS®) Site-to-Site FlexVPN Solutions
- Implement Cisco IOS Group Encrypted Transport (GET) VPN Solutions
- Implementing Cisco AnyConnect VPNs
- Implementing Clientless VPNs