CLICA Course Outline - The Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA) v1.0 course provides you with the knowledge and skills to streamline communication protocol, strengthen compliance measures, and enhance your communication systems and devices with knowledge about Single Sign-On (SSO), Cisco® Unified IM & Presence, Cisco Unity® Connection and Cisco Unity Express, and Application clients. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on training, you acquire the skills to maximise the agility of robust management systems. This course will prepare you for 300-810 Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA).
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic understanding of networking technologies
- Basic understanding of voice and video
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager experience including single site dial plan, single Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) gateway, and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunks.
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
This course is designed primarily for network and software engineers who are interested in learning about automation and programmability and hold the following job roles:
- Network architect
- Network designer
- Network engineer
- Network manager
- Network administrator
- Acquire the knowledge to reduce the complexity and strengthen security protocols for communication applications.
- Gain hands-on experience in automating, encrypting, and securing administrative tasks and business communications.
- Acquire knowledge to prepare for the 300-810 CLICA exam.
This course is part of the following Certifications: CCNP Collaboration
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA v1.0) Training Delivery Methods
- Cisco Authorised course content
- Authorised Cisco CCSI instructor
- Attend in-class, online or bring the course to your facility
- Expansive course catalogue to go deeper into Cisco or broaden you skills beyond
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA v1.0) Training Course Benefits
Configure Cisco Unity Connection integration.Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unity Connection call handlers.Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Express.Describe SSO for Cisco Unified Communications applications.Describe how Cisco Jabber® and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence are integrated with other Cisco or third-party applications.Customise the Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence and Cisco Jabber functionality.Configure and troubleshoot chat rooms and message archiving.Troubleshoot Cisco Jabber and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence.Integrate Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced with Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence serverConfigure call recording and monitoring.
CLICA Course Outline
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Connection Integration
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Connection Call Handlers
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Connection
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Express
- Configuring Single Sign-On (SSO) for Cisco Unified Communications Applications
- Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence and Cisco Jabber
- Customising Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence and Cisco Jabber Functionality
- Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Compliance and Message Archiving
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service
- Integrating Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced
- Implementing Call Recording and Monitoring