- 5-day instructor-led training course
- One-on-one after-course instructor coaching
- Tuition fee can be paid later by invoice -OR- at the time of checkout by credit card
Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM) v1.0
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Level: Foundation
This official Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM) v1.0 course covers advanced call control and mobility services. You will learn how to use Cisco® Unified Communications Manager features to consolidate your communications infrastructure into a scalable, portable, and secure collaboration solution.
Through a combination of lessons and hands-on experiences, you will also learn about a wealth of other features such as Globalized Call Routing, Global Dial Plan Replication, Cisco Unified Mobility, Cisco Extension Mobility, Device Mobility, Session Initiation Protocol Uniform Resource Identifier (SIP/ URI) call routing, Call Admission Control, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) gateway technologies, Cisco Unified Board Element Call deployments, signalling and media protocols, call coverage, and time of day routing.
Plus, this CLACCM course will prep you for the Cisco 300-815 exam which satisfies the concentration exam requirement for Cisco CCNP Collaboration certification.
Basic understanding of networking technologies
Basic understanding of voice and video
Knowledge of Cisco Internetworking Operation System (Cisco IOS XE) command line
Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM) v1.0 Delivery Methods
- Learn how to manage the tools of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CM) for secure communication to facilitate team-based collaboration from any location using Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), video, unified messaging, and IM
- Gain hands-on experience in using Cisco Unified Communications Manager for secure, compliant communication protocols
- Acquire the knowledge to prepare for the 300-815 CLACCM exam
Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM) v1.0 Course BenefitsAnalyse and troubleshoot SIP, H.323, and media protocolsImplement time-of-day routing, call park, call pickup, and meet-me conferences in Cisco Unified Communications ManagerImplement call coverage in Cisco Unified Communications ManagerConfigure and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager Device MobilityConfigure and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager Extension MobilityConfigure and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager Unified MobilityImplement Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express for SIP phonesImplement globalized call routing within and between Cisco Unified Communications Manager clustersImplement Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) fallback and Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and in Cisco IOS® XE gatewaysImplement Call Admission Control and Automated Alternate Routing (AAR) in Cisco Unified Communications ManagerImplement URI calling in Cisco Unified Communications Manager for calls within a cluster and between clustersTroubleshoot multisite Cisco Unified Communications Manager deploymentsImplement Intercluster Lookup Service (ILS) between Cisco Unified Communications Manager clusters and enable General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Border Element
CLACCM Training Outline
- Analysing and Troubleshooting Signalling and Media Protocols
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager Supplemental Services
- Implementing Call Coverage in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager Device Mobility
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager Extension Mobility
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Unified CM Unified Mobility
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Implementing Globalized Call Routing
- Implementing Remote Site Survivability
- Implementing Call Admission Control in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implementing URI Calling in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Troubleshooting Multisite Cisco Unified Communications Manager Deployments
- Examining Global Dial Plan Replication
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Border Element
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
The best way to prepare for this certification is to take the Cisco-approved CLCOR 350-801 course for the core exam requirement and then this CLACCM 300-815 for the concentration exam requirement, as well as using the self-study materials provided.
The days during this course consist of at approximately eight hours.
You will need to register for the exam. Exams are offered as proctored exams at a test centre.
Yes, the Cisco 300-815 (CLACCM) exam is part of the Cisco CCNP Collaboration track.
To earn CCNP Security Certification, you need to pass the core CLCOR 350-801 exam and an enterprise concentration exam of your choice such as this CLACCM 300-815.