- Använd denna eller någon annan utbildning i ditt företag
- Fullskalig programutveckling
- Levereras när, var och hur du vill
- Blandade utbildningsmodellerSkräddarsytt innehåll
- Coaching av ett expertteam
Impact Mapping Training: Focusing on Business Value in Agile Development
- Duration: 1 day
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
In this Impact Mapping course you will learn to create & use impact maps for more informed discussion and better decision-making about which products/projects/features to prioritise. Discover how impact maps facilitate collaboration in an agile environment between senior decision-makers in your business, your customers and technical developers. Learn how you can effectively manage road-maps by focusing on business outcomes rather thean pre-set scope limits.
- While Product Owners, Product Managers and Business Analysts will benefit most from this course, it is also useful for Scrum Masters, Agile coaches and Agile Development team members such as programmers and testers
Impact Mapping Training: Focusing on Business Value in Agile Development Delivery Methods
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
Impact Mapping Training: Focusing on Business Value in Agile Development Course BenefitsDistinguish between outcomes and outputsDiscover real, not assumed, business goalsIdentify actor types and the changed behaviors that are needed to meet the goalRelate user stories to impact maps in an Agile development environmentDefine and use appropriate measurementsDraw effective impact mapsUse your impact map to identify key priorities
Impact Mapping Course Outline
- Adaptive planning driven by business value
- Incremental and iterative development
- User stories and impact maps
Preparing the impact map
- Discovering goals
- Defining measures
- Planning milestones
Drawing impact maps
- Drawing the skeleton impact map
- Finding alternatives
- Identifying key priorities
- Outcomes: earn and/or learn
- The impact mapping workshop
- Facilitating impact mapping
- Communicating impact maps and their meaning
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Impact mapping is a strategic, collaborative planning technique that, through visualisation, surfaces the hidden assumptions, interpretations and intentions that often derail a product development effort.
Learning Tree provides Private Team Training that can save time and travel costs by training your entire team at once, at a convenient location of your choice. We handle all the details including instructor travel, tailored content, comprehensive course materials, shipping and equipment setup and teardown.