Attend this one-day, hands-on Introduction HTML and CSS training course to learn how to create web pages with HTML and CSS, design tables to display data, add images, and style pages. For those who are interested in developing dynamic web pages, this interactive one-day training course provides you with the foundational knowledge of HTML and CSS. This course also serves as a refresher in the basics of HTML and CSS.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
Getting Started with HTML and CSS Delivery Methods
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- Learning Tree end-of-course exam included
Getting Started with HTML and CSS Course Benefits
Develop web pages using HTML5 and CSSDisplay page content in tables or listsEnhance pages with images and links to other documentsStyle content with CSS
HTML and CSS Course Outline
- Creating web pages with HTML5 semantics
- Designing tables to display data
- Defining relative and absolute anchors
- Adding images and styling pages with CSS