Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 5.1 Practitioner (SP Certification).
During this two-day SAFe® for Teams Training course, gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform your role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP. Learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
- All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience, as this course is intended for all members of an Agile Release Train.
- Executives, Leaders, and Managers are encouraged to attend Leading SAFe® Certification Training.
- Access to take the exam will be emailed to attendees from Scaled Agile directly. Attendees have 30 days to take the exam.
- Exam is web-based, closed book, and timed (90 minutes).
- A score of 65% (35 out of 45) is needed to pass. Results are automatically received when exam is submitted. Printable certificates are available.
- First exam attempt is included as part of the course tuition if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50 USD.
SAFe® for Teams Delivery Methods
SAFe® for Teams Course Benefits
Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
Know your team and its role on the Agile Release Train (ART)
Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
Plan and execute iterations, demo value, and improve your process
Plan program increments
Integrate and work with other teams on the train
Continue learning and face new challenges with after-course one-on-one instructor coaching
SAFe® for Teams Instructor-Led Course Outline
- Connect with the Scaled Agile Framework®
- Explore Lean, the Agile Manifesto, and SAFe
- Identify Scrum, Kanban, and Quality Practices
- Build your team
- Explore the Scrum Master and Product Owner roles Meet the teams and people on the train
- Prepare the backlog
- Plan the Iteration
- Visualize the flow of work
- Measure the flow of work
- Build quality in
- Continuously integrate, deploy, and release
- Improve flow with communication and synchronization
- Demonstrate value
- Retrospect and improve