Bring this or any training to your organisation
Full-scale program development
Delivered when, where, and how you want it
Blended learning models
Expert team coaching
Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT Certification)
- Duration: 2 days
- Language: English
- Level: Advanced
As a coach, how can you become a true catalyst for change? In this Agile coaching course, you’ll learn to hold the tension between what an organisation wants, what the individuals within the organisation want, and what the agile values and principles call for.
This Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT Certification) course will build on your existing team coaching skills and extend them to the enterprise. You’ll leverage teaching, mentoring, coaching, and facilitation skills to help the organisation move from its current reality to the agile vision for the future. You’ll understand how to think through and understand the implications of changes on team members and the collective. You will also be able to generate an agile change plan focusing on communication, education, and multi-level engagement.
Coaching Agile Transitions Delivery Methods
Train your whole team by bringing this course to your facility
Coaching Agile Transitions Course Information
In this Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT Certification) course, you will learn how to:
- Distinguish the skill and competencies of the enterprise agile coach from the agile team coach.
- Self-assess strengths and skill gaps to determine opportunities for improvement.
- Explore the journey of your own self-development and what limitations you are or have addressed.
- Discuss the ethical limitations of the role of an enterprise agile coach and how to address any challenges you may encounter.
- Explain how change impacts people and organisations by leveraging several change models for comparison.
- Identify the tensions that exist between the organisation, an individual contributor, and a coach and how these tensions affect what is possible.
- Prepare an organisational change strategy based in agile values and principles.
- Identify likely organisational change impediments and describe techniques for addressing those impediments.
- Prepare a transition plan covering communication, education, and engagement at multiple levels for the real world, a case study, or an organisation.
Coaching Agile Transitions Prerequisites
This is an advanced agile course designed for agile coaches and managers who are practicing coaching, mentoring, teaching, and facilitation skills at the program, portfolio, and enterprise levels. Completion of our Agile Coach Training (ICP-ACC Certification), Agile Team Facilitation Training (ICP-ATF Certification) or equivalent experience and skills is required.
Coaching Agile Transitions Certification Information
- Earn the ICAgile ICP-CAT certification
Coaching Agile Transitions Course Outline
- Agile coach skills and competencies
- Agile coaching ethics
- Human elements of change
- Agile assessments
- Organisation communication planning
- Large group facilitation techniques
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Coaching Agile Transitions FAQs
This course is intended for Agile Coaches and Agile Team Facilitators who want to build their skills and awareness beyond the team. It also applies to anyone with a strong background in change management, organisational design, or enterprise coaching interested in adding agile perspectives to their work.