- Bring this or any training to your organisation
- Full - scale program development
- Delivered when, where, and how you want it
- Blended learning models
- Tailored content
- Expert team coaching
Certified Agile Process Owner (CAPO)® Certification Training
- Duration: 2 days
- Exam Voucher: Yes
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
A process owner is the individual accountable for the performance of a process and for ensuring the process delivers value to its stakeholders. Process owners manage the requirements of process stakeholders, translate those requirements into process performance objectives, and oversee the entire process design and improvement lifecycle.
This course describes process owner responsibilities and prepares a process owner to oversee the design, reengineering and improvement of IT Service Management (ITSM) processes; particularly in the context of Agile Service Management. Participants learn how to use Agile and Lean principles and practises to put in place 'just enough' process and how to continually align process performance with overall business goals.
- Familiarity with Scrum
- Familiarity with IT services
Pre-class assignment: Read The Agile Service Management Guide and Scrum Guide. This reading will be provided to attendees via email. Please allow 90 mins to complete this assignment (52 pages).
16 PMI PDUs (Although DOI has not currently been issued an official code to submit for PMI PDU credit, you can submit for credit successfully by way of the “Other” category at the PMI website. Essentially, 1 PDU credit per hour of instructor-led training. So, in the case of DevOps Foundation, 16 credits would be applicable.)
- Exam Duration is 60 minutes
- Exams are Open Book and web based
- DOI exams are administered by Kryterion Global Testing Solutions
- To maintain the value and integrity of the certification, all candidates are required to attend approved DOI classes through one of the DOI REPs (Registered Education Providers) to be eligible to sit the exam.
Certified Agile Process Owner (CAPO)® Certification Training Delivery Methods
- Participate in unique activities designed to apply training
- Take sample documents, templates, tools and techniques with you post-training
- Access to DevOps Institute additional sources of information and communities
- Exam is included to test for certification
Certified Agile Process Owner (CAPO)® Certification Training Course BenefitsManage and prioritise a process backlogMonitor and measure process performanceConduct process reviews and identifying improvementsCollaborate with process stakeholders and other process ownersOversee Agile process design and improvement activitiesManage organisational change activities
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
DevOps Institute (DOI) believes certification reflects the quality of your training experience. To maintain the value and integrity of the certification, all candidates are required to attend approved DOI classes through a REP like Learning Tree in order to be eligible to sit the exam.